Just exited!!!

Ciao

So this week has been... weird, a.k.a. my way of explaining everything hard to explain. I missed most of school last week since
well (recap to last week's post) "I was feeling horrible and weak". But I felt much better towards the end of the weekend so I decided to wreck my progress by sleeping with the A/C on. Anywho, I was able to get to school on Monday and enjoy athletics (no sarcasm intended).
Tuesday was fine, we had the usual - commerce, karate and Hindi. And I finished most of the work I missed. But our director a.k.a. "headmaster" said that we don't get the cabinet this year which caused all hell to break loose in our class.
On Wednesday she told us that they had all scammed us and that the process starts from Friday and then she made me get up and speak about myself which was fortunately interrupted by another teacher coming and discussing some details with her and me running away to the bathroom!
So after coming back I wrote down all the key points about me, then cut it down to the most important points that I can speak about in less than a minute while reading "65 Successful Harvard Business School Essays" for inspiration. And I will be uploading the speech after I've given it.
Today we didn't do much other than a physics assessment and a meeting about our behavior. And we bid farewell to one of my school friend who is going of to Singapore and is one of my faithful readers. But I'll be meeting her tomorrow at my BFF's (who is one of the BAEs) B'day par-tay and it's gonna be a blast! I'm super exited!
This week I've been loving Cinema sins And +PsychoSoprano and +JoshuaDTV  got married and made me cry. I've been waiting for this wedding since their anniversary and I'm so happy/excited for them!
That's it for now. Adios!  

Luv,
Muskan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration